Busy Monday; Luckily the Markets Have Done Well

Oct 1, 2007 -

Long ass day today. I didn't get a chance to check the markets because I was extremely busy at work today.

I got in the office at 8:00am and was preparing due diligence material on a company that my firm is looking to help sell. We are in the early stages and are still gathering material from the owner who is looking to sell the company.

I've been working on a powerpoint presentation summarizing the company's financials, structure, markets served, future opportunities, etc. The powerpoint presentation is about twenty - twenty five slides, which meant I had to cut a lot of the material out of there and leave something to be desired by the buyers.

Hopefully on Wednesday, my principal/director, will be able to hold a conference call with the owner to see if we can get some more information to finish the powerpoint presentation.

From there, we will be creating a one page summary of the company (keeping the company anonymous). This is to give enough information to the buyer without giving out confidential material. Also it helps my firm determine if a particular buyer is actually interested in buying the business. If the buyer shows interest, the buyer will have to sign a letter of intent and then we can release further information about the seller's company.

Unless something drastic occurs in the markets, I won't be trading tomorrow.

0 comments :

 
Copyright © 2007- StockKevin. Disclaimer. All Rights Reserved.